Pretoria, Gauteng

This Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy/Jonathan Dromy'Daniel Dromy/ 505 investment co.LLC/Dromy international sent a letter of apt conversion to condo to us.

They lied to us and said "No one has to move out, this is for paperwork only", this is an intimidate letter so the sick elderly and the disables that don't understand the law to move out. They also lied to their 4 new tenants in both buidlings 1343 & 1349 n martel ave, LA. One of the girl found out about the conversion and breaks her lease because slumlord breached the contract. The LA Housing Dept & the office of district 4 council member David Ryu are looking into this as well.

So people BE AWARE! if you live in their properties and you are a victim of this sleazy slumlord report to proper authority and POST your story so it wont happened to any one else.

THE buildings also have BED BUGS! GROSS! DISGUSTING!

The Dromys should live so they understand what's its like to live with bed bugs, the sick old lady got BED BUG BITES all over her body, and cried almost every day.

She contacted the sleazy mgr jonathan and he did nothing until we called The LA Environemental Health Dept was out here cited them as well.

I didn't like: Digusting bed bugs slumlord.

Had an Experience with 505 Investment?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion